Let the Games Begin
The 'Office Olympics' is our most popular program for generating positive interaction, fun and energy.
Divided into different teams, participants compete against one another in a range of fun, easy games and activities. The winning team from each 'event' is awarded points. The team with the most points at the end being crowned the Champion team.
A range of fun prizes are awarded to the winners and losers.
This session is great fun and encourages interaction and building a sense of togetherness through a fun shared experience.
This DIY Activity contains 'run sheets' for 4 x 15 minute programs, 2 x 30 minute programs, 1 x 1 hour program and 1 x 1.5 hour program
Where Does 'Office Olympics' Work Best?
Office Olympics can totally flexible as a 15 minute to 1.5 hour program. Run it as 3 x 30 minute programs or in one hit. The choice is yours. Great for team days, break out sessions during work , break the ice at conferences, get staff interacting at team meetings or re-energizing staff during conferences and training programs.
What Do You Receive?
All of the following program instructions and support material is provided online through our website. This way you can access the program 24/7 from anywhere there is an internet connection.
- Quick Start Guide - Follow this guide and you can easily be running this program in next to no time.
- Activity Running Sheets – There are running sheets for 15 minutes programs right up to 1.5 hours. These will help you run a smooth activity on the day.
- Instructional Videos – This makes it so easy. See how each activity works, what props you need and how to set it up.
- Step by Step Written Instructions – Follow the step by step instructions and make sure you don’t miss a thing!
- Checklists - A list of 'To Do's' so you don't miss a thing before, during and after your event.
- Activity Brief Rules Sheet – This makes running the activity so easy. Simply printout and use as a guide to run the activity
- All printable props – Simply print out and you’re ready to go
- Full Support – Got some questions or just want to confirm that you are on the right track, drop us an email or pick up the phone.
What Do You Need to Supply?
There are a couple of things that you will need to get ready for the Office Olympics.
- Activity Staff – It will vary depending upon numbers of participants, however we recommend having 2 to 5 staff to run the activity.
- Room/Space - With table and chairs for each team
- White Board and Some Music
- Flip Chart (or butchers paper) for each team
- Some of the Larger Props (Which are too big to mail) - These include hula hoops. (Yes you heard right) These can easily be sourced from your local variety shop.
- Some Basic Props and Fun Prizes - Purchase some fun novelty prizes to giveaway to each team. We provide you with some easy and fun ideas.
How Much Do You Need to Pay?
To have us run this program can cost anywhere between $2,500 and $4,500 depending on the number of participants. To run this yourself using our easy to follow, step by step system you can Do It Yourself JUST $297.
VALUED OVER $2,500...
BUY IT NOW FOR JUST $297
If you need to send us a purchase order please click here