DIY Team Building Activities
Save Thousands of Dollars By Using 'Off the Shelf' DIY Team Building Activities!
Want to boost staff morale and build your team BUT you don't have the budget to hire an expensive team building provider?
You can easily run your own Team Building Activities LIKE AN EXPERT with a Funergizers DIY Team Building Activity!
- Have been TRIED AND TESTED ON THOUSANDS OF PARTICIPANTS
- Creators have been designing and delivering PROFESSIONAL TEAM BUILDING ACTIVITIES for OVER 20 YEARS
- EASY TO RUN - AFFORDABLE - GREAT FUN - BUILDS YOUR TEAM FAST
What Do You Receive?
All of the following program instructions and support material is provided online through our website. This way you can access the program 24/7 from anywhere there is an internet connection.
- Quick Start Guide - Follow this guide and you can easily be running this program in next to no time.
- Activity Running Sheets – There are running sheets for 30 minute programs right up to 1.5 hours. These will help you run a smooth activity on the day.
- Instructional Videos – This makes it so easy. See how each activity works, what props you need and how to set it up.
- Step by Step Written Instructions – Follow the step by step instructions and make sure you don’t miss a thing!
- Checklists - Tick the 'To-Do's' off the checklists so you don't miss a thing.
- Activity Brief Rules Sheet – This makes running the activity so easy. Simply printout and use as a guide to run the activity
- All printable props – Simply print out and you’re ready to go
- Full Support – Got some questions or just want to confirm that you are on the right track, drop us an email or pick up the phone.
What Do You Need to Supply?
There are a couple of things that you will need to get ready for Master Class Artist.
- Activity Staff – Depending upon your group size we recommend having 1-4 staff to run the activity.
- Some Activity Props – these include the larger items which we simple can't post, such as the paint canvases. You can easily pick these up from your local variety store.
- Room/Space - This is a space to start and finish the race from. You could start the race from your office and finish at a near by restaurant or pub.
- Music and Mic - Music is a great way to get participants excited. If you are working with a large group a microphone is a great tool to help you get attention.
- Some Basic Props and Fun Prizes - Purchase some fun novelty prizes to giveaway to each team. We provide you with some easy and fun ideas.