Office Olympics - DIY Fun Team Event
Office Olympics - Let the Games Begin!
'Office Olympics' is our most popular program for generating positive interaction, fun and energy.
Divided into different teams, participants compete against one another in a range of fun, short, easy games and activities.
The winning team from each 'event' is awarded points. The team with the most points at the end being crowned the Champion team!
This session is great fun and encourages interaction and building a sense of togetherness through a fun shared experience.
"Our staff were a little surprised that they had so much fun! It definitely has given our staff a real boost. Thanks Funergizers"
B. McCumber, Training Manager (Contact Centre), CitiPower
Length: 15 minutes to 1.5 hours
Pax: 6 to 160
Delivery: Indoors (can do some activities outdoors)
Energy Levels: High
Ease of Delivery: Easy to Medium
Key Outcomes: Connect Teams, Energize, Have Fun
Tell Me More About This Activity?
The games themselves are designed to encourage interaction, laughter and some light hearted competition. Our approach is about igniting people, relationships and the team.
The games are a combination of passive, slightly active and at times creative. Having delivered this program to thousands of particpants over the past 10 years we have developed the perfect formula for getting participants 100% engaged and interacting.
As a guide for a one hour session there is approximately 5 - 7 games. This ensures there is a mix of activities to suit all personality types.
"A very high energy team building activity. It was great to see everyone working together as a team. Thanks again - Funergizers helped us create a great afternoon!"
Amy R, Graduate Manager, Western Power
Where Does 'Office Olympics' Work Best?
- Team days
- Break out sessions during work
- Break the ice at conferences
- Get staff interacting at team meetings
- Re-energizing staff during conferences and training programs
What Do You Receive?
All of the following program instructions and support material is provided online through our website. This way you can access the program 24/7 from anywhere there is an internet connection.
- Quick Start Guide - Follow this guide and you can easily be running this program in next to no time.
- Activity Running Sheets – There are running sheets for 15 minutes programs right up to 1.5 hours. These will help you run a smooth activity on the day.
- Instructional Videos – This makes it so easy. See how each activity works, what props you need and how to set it up.
- Step by Step Written Instructions – Follow the step by step instructions and make sure you don’t miss a thing!
- Checklists - A list of 'To Do's' so you don't miss a thing before, during and after your event.
- Activity Brief Rules Sheet – This makes running the activity so easy. Simply printout and use as a guide to run the activity
- All Printable Props – Simply print out and you’re ready to go
- Full Props Kit (optional) - Buy it from us or easily source them yourself - choice is yours!
- Full Support – Got some questions or just want to confirm that you are on the right track, drop us an email or pick up the phone.
What Do You Need to Supply?
There are a couple of things that you will need to get ready for the Office Olympics.
- Activity Staff – It will vary depending upon numbers of participants, however we recommend having at least 2 run the activity.
- Room/Space - With table and chairs for each team
- White Board and Some Music
- Flip Chart (or butchers paper) for each team
- Some of the Larger Props (Which are too big to mail) - These include hula hoops. (Yes you heard right) These can easily be sourced from your local variety shop.
- Some Basic Props and Fun Prizes - Purchase some fun novelty prizes to giveaway to each team. We provide you with some easy and fun ideas.